As a Product Designer (UI/UX) at Mirego, you are deeply motivated by the unique opportunity presented to you to change the world and enhance the lives of the people who will use the application you will be working on. Ordinary isn’t an option, and you understand the subtle difference between a good product and an exceptional one.
You are motivated, authentic, and passionate. Always up-to-date in your field, your passion for design and interactivity is only superseded by your ability to understand the needs of the client and their users.
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You engage with clients throughout the creation process, gathering the necessary information to start your projects effectively.
- You create design deliverables that follows the project objectives and constraints – user flows, wireframes, proofs of concept, rapid prototypes, high-fidelity mockups, animations, etc.
- You present and explain your work to clients and colleagues, ready to simplify the rationales behind your design decisions.
- You collaborate with Product Owners (PO) and the digital strategy team to define the product and its long-term vision.
- In collaboration with the Digital Strategy team, you participate in user testing and analyze the results and performance of a product.
- You collaborate with developers in the creation of web and mobile applications.
- You manage your time across various projects.
WHAT YOU NEED
- You live in the province of Quebec.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in digital product design.
- Your enthusiasm for design is contagious.
- You dare to innovate and surprise.
- You are passionate about web and mobile applications.
- You have a desire to build high-quality products and services.
- You are proactive and enjoy working autonomously.
- You have a strong interest in collaborative work.
- You are proficient in using and learning design tools on OS X (Figma, Adobe Suite, etc.). You don't limit your work to static mockups.
- You enjoy getting involved in other aspects that stimulate you: sound, animation, user research and testing, etc.
- You are excited to play with design concepts and aren't afraid to innovate.
- You have excellent communication skills in both French and English, both verbally and in writing.
- We need you to attach your portfolio to your application.