As an intern at Mirego, you'll work with experienced developers every day to create innovative applications that have the ambition to change the world, on a small or large scale. Challenges do not scare you and you're always one step ahead on the latest development trends. You have a strong interest in delivering excellent products and services.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM BEING AN INTERN AT MIREGO?
- Using the latest technologies and tools to develop web or mobile applications, while being part of an experienced and devoted team.
- Being exposed to a diversity of work environments using technologies such as:
- Mobile: Kotlin Multiplatform for cross-platform development.
- iOS: Xcode, AppCode, Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Android: Kotlin, Java, Android Studio and the Android SDK.
- Web: Elixir, TypeScript, React, Ember.js, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, and many more.
- Contributing to Agile project management, with the support of our communication, planning and continuous integration tools.
- Working collaboratively with developers, designers, and QA specialists to achieve products of exceptional quality.
WHAT MAKES YOU AN IDEAL INTERN?
- You need to be comfortable in French since we have a predominantly French speaking work environment.
- Your resume and cover letter show the extent to which you’re dedicated to your work.
- You’ve accomplished projects beyond what was required by your school program.
- You’re looking to continue learning after you get your degree.
- You have a long-term interest in Mirego.
- You are a graduate (ideally), but if you meet the above criteria, we’ll be interested to talk to you—even if this is your first internship.